Great Scott guys, I have done it! I have officially created the BEST shopping ensemble in the history of the universe.
Luckily, since I am a kind and generous soul, I will provide you with the details of why in fact this is the BEST shopping ensemble in the history of the universe. (It’s a bold pronouncement, but I am sticking with it!) :
- Cute flats that ensure comfort for a long day of walking, and easy slip on and off abilities for quickly trying on shoes.
- Comfy boyfriend jeans that alleviate the “pulling skinny jeans over your ankles” struggle, plus the wide fit leaves me room to eat all the Auntie Anne’s pretzels I like with no food baby bulge.
- A button down shirt, which allows me to disrobe quickly and without having to pull a shirt over my head, meaning no threat to my adorable hairstyle (static is real and it is the enemy).
- Limited accessories, guaranteeing no frantic search for my favorite long necklace that I left in some dressing room at some point.
- And finally, nothing but basic pieces, allowing me to try on any top or bottom with a go to matching piece (because if a skirt or pants doesn’t work with a white button down, or a sweater or blouse doesn’t work with jeans, then they are just too complicated for my tiny brain to comprehend!).
So there you go, the perfect shopping outfit, that holy grail of all fashion girl’s over-stuffed (and yet somehow never quite complete) closets. Now I urge you to go off and create your own; I’ll be here thinking up more sartorial innovations and you know, changing the world one style at a time.